On this day, Muslims all over the world show their joy for the health, strength and the opportunities of life, which Allah has given to them to fulfill their obligation of fasting and other good deeds during the blessed month of Ramadan.
Like most other festivals, food constitutes an important part of the Eid festivities. So, I thought it’s a great occasion to host my inaugral blog event – a virtual Eid Potluck Party.
Here are some simple rules for joining the party :
1) From now until the end of August , please use the linky tool below for linking your recipes which can range from traditional Eid fare like pulao, biryani, korma, sevaiyan etc. to exotic cakes or puddings, basically any dish that you consider fit for a festive occasion.
2)Your dish can be a starter/snack, main course, side dish,beverage or dessert. It can be of any cuisine.
3) Non bloggers can also participate by posting their recipes along with pictures on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/myculinaryadventures. I shall include them in the roundup.
4) As this is a halal blog, please do not link any recipe containing pork or alcohol.
5) Your post need not necessarily be about a recipe . It can also be about your Eid memories, traditions,decorations etc.
6) Please link back to this event announcement page in your posts. Use of logo will be appreciated..
7) Archived entries are also welcome. Please update them with the event link and logo.
I’m looking forward to celebrate Eid with all of you. Eid Mubarak in advance.
Please check out my online store for Islamic clothing. As a special Eid offer, I am giving free hijabs to my blog readers on all orders above $100. Please mention “Blog follower” in the Special instructions and Comments box while checking out to avail this offer.